Terms & Conditions
- The Cervantes Theatre reserves the right to refuse admission
- The use of audio or visual recording equipment in the venue is prohibited, and the Cervantes Theatre reserves the right to refuse admission on these grounds.
- The Cervantes Theatre reserves the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises
- The Cervantes Theatre reserves the right to make any changes to, or cancel productions and/or events due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances, without being liable to pay compensation other than a refund to the value of the ticket price.
- Latecomers will only be admitted to an event/performance if there is a suitable break or interval. This may not always be possible
- Specific seats cannot be reserved as all tickets are sold as general admission. However, if you have specific access requirements which may mean that you have to sit in a certain area, let us know at email@example.com and we will try and make allowances for this.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or transferred, but the Cervantes Theatre may be able to exchange them for another performance of the same production, subject to availability and a £2 administration fee. In the event of an exchange, tickets must be returned to the venue at least 24 hours before the performance.
- A booking fee will apply for ticket purchases made online through the Cervantes Theatre Ticketsource page. However, we don’t charge a booking fee for tickets bought through our in-house box office or over the telephone.
- The Cervantes Theatre offers a resale service for sold out performances. If you wish for us to resell your tickets, a £2 administration fee will apply per ticket and the tickets must be returned to the venue at least one hour before the performance begins. We cannot guarantee a resale, and we reserve the right to sell other tickets before returned tickets. If your tickets are resold, you will be given a credit note worth the price of your ticket (minus the £2 administration fee) to spend on a future performance.
- Returned tickets for sold out shows are only available for purchase in person at the box office, or over the phone on the day of the performance after 10am.
Customer details are held on our database in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1988.