We are currently recruiting for the following role:
Marketing Assistant (part-time equivalent to 4 days a week but varying in line with productions)
Aim of role
To help devise and implement the marketing process for a brand new Spanish theatre in London
An exciting role exists to assist in the development of the current marketing process to drive ticket sales for productions, and secondary streams of revenue such as hire and corporate events.
The list of skills and attributes needed inside the marketing function is large and includes
- Knowledge and facility with marketing via social media channels
- Technical skills such as photography, video creation and video editing
- The ability to write compelling copy
- The interpersonal skills to deal with everyone from the shop floor to CEOs
- Judgement of what fits with a brand
- High levels of numeracy
- The ability to learn and use effectively a wide range of analytical tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager etc)
- The ability to sell on a one to one basis
In large businesses these are distributed over several people, sometimes several departments. Here we want to train you to become proficient in them all with a view to operating the process yourself within 12 months.
We will offer you access to top quality advice, the ability to grow your skills and value at a rate not available elsewhere and the opportunity to contribute to a worthwhile charity
The role will suit any numerate, literate individual who already has some of the skills above and who looks at the rest and thinks ‘How difficult can it be to learn …… ‘
Fluency in Spanish is an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
Please reply with CV and covering letter to email@example.com